Is it normal for a grown man to cry after getting the first head lice awareness letter from school? (@dad_or_alive, twitter)
Kidding or not, lice tend to make most parents panic. Not sure how to fight an outbreak properly, they tend to either scour the net or find the best products money could buy. While the former may occasionally help, the latter definitely doesn’t. Most OTC products contain toxic pesticides that harm children and are ineffective on lice. Instead, one should go for Non-Toxic Lice Products and try to find methods for Natural lice treatment. Natural and home remedies give better results than chemical treatments.
For more details visit at: - licetreatmentcenter.com/about-us/natural-lice-treatment/More details: Natural Non Toxic Lice Products For Lice Removal