SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) supports you in all activities connected with the physical transportation of goods from one location to another. You can use SAP TM to create and monitor an efficient transportation plan that fulfils the relevant constraints (for example, service level, costs, and resource availability). You can determine options to save costs and to optimize the use of available resources. You can react to transportation events and find solutions to possible deviations from the original transportation plan.
• Essential terms of Logistics world
• 3PL and other PL concepts
• Overview of Transportation Management.
• Product Overview and Benefits
• History of SAP TM
• Understanding Transportation Management.
• Shipper, Freight Forwarder and LSP.
• LCL/FCL Scenario’s in Logistics Industry.
• SAP Transportation Management Architecture
• An overview of architecture of SAP TM-ECC integration.
• Transportation Management E2E Cycle- Business Flow.
• SAP Transportation Management Master Data, Order Management.
• Order Based Transportation Request (OTR)/ Delivery Based Transportation Request (DTR)
• SAP TM System terms (FWO, FO, FU, FRB etc)
• Ocean Scenario (FCL/LCL)
• Air Scenario
• Transportation Charges calculation and Settlement (FWSD/FSD/ISD)
For More Information please feel free to call or email us.
Call or WhatsApp : +91- 9008906809, 9148251978
Website: www.proexcellency.comMore details: SAP Tm Classroom Training For Corporate